TUITION FEES & HOW TO APPLY
The GCS Staff take admissions very seriously. Our goal through this process is to determine whether GCS is the best place for your child and whether our mission fits your family’s needs.
Following the processes below, the Admissions Team will review your application, speak to references, and determine whether the student will be accepted. We also offer student testing to determine grade placement, if needed. Upon acceptance, you will be notified and invited to join the GCS family!
SCHEDULE A TOUR
View our facilities and meet with our Admissions Team
Create a new ParentsWeb account // District Code: GCS-IL
Receive up to 20% off tuition
Financial assistance is available on a first come, first serve basis. There is a $40 fee to apply.
01. We will contact you by email.
02. Enrollment Fees need to be paid, financial contract signed, and a tuition payment plan set up.
03. Students’ records need to be submitted.
1. All students in Preschool, Kindergarten, 6th, and 9th grades are required to provide a copy of a current Illinois physical examination, including State of Illinois required vaccinations.
2. All students entering 6th and 12th grade are required to show proof of recent MCV vaccine.
3. All students in K5, 2nd, and 6th grade are required to provide proof of a dental examination.
4. All children in the state of Illinois upon first entry into school must provide proof of an eye examination, performed by an optometrist or ophthalmologist.
5. All students must have a copy of their Birth Certificate on file.
6. All students previously at another school must request for the students records to be faxed to GCS.
*If students were not previously in a school, we will need copies of: Birth Certificate, Immunization Records, Dental and Vision Records.
Documents may be brought to the school office or faxed to (309)343-8006.
We’d love to answer any questions you have regarding Galesburg Christian School. Give us a call during office hours, email us or message us on Facebook anytime!
SEND A MESSAGE
Send a message using the form below and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Galesburg Christian School Association, Inc. admits students of any sex, race, color, nationality and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to GCS students. The school does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin, in the administration of its educational policies, admissions procedures, and scholarship programs, athletic and other school-administered programs. The school does, however, reserve the right to deny admission to any individual who cannot benefit by the experience based on past academic achievement or whose personal lifestyle is not in harmony with the philosophy and purpose of GCS.