*Before Care & After Care available
The GCS Preschool/K4 Program is designed to engage children, three and four years old, through play-based learning. Loving, Christian teachers encourage the development of social and learning skills with directed play and activities ensuring interaction and lots of fun!
Students in our Preschool/K4 Program learn through singing, story time, dramatic play, table time, and a wide variety of means. Our program is primarily focused on social development, but does include academic learning such as shape, color, number, and letter recognition. We love each student where they are, for who they are!
- Payment Plans, Financial Aid, & Discounts are available.
BEFORE & AFTER CARE
All of your child’s needs can be met in the same building throughout the day. Rather than having to rely on a friend or family member, you can bring your child to school early or have them remain after! Cost is $4/hour and is billed monthly.
• Morning drop off is available at
• No charges are made after
• Parents must sign their children in.
• Afternoon pick up is as late as
• No charges are made until
• Parents must sign their children out.
NO Before + After Care available on:
Days off, half days, early dismissals,
or snow days.
GCS provides school supplies for every student, with a few exceptions.
Below is the list of items you need to provide for your preschooler:
01. We will contact you by email.
02. Enrollment Fees need to be paid, financial contract signed, and a tuition payment plan set up.
03. Students’ records need to be submitted.
1. All students in Preschool are required to provide a copy of a current Illinois physical examination, including State of Illinois required vaccinations.
2. All children in the state of Illinois upon first entry into school must provide proof of an eye examination, performed by an optometrist or ophthalmologist.
3. All students must have a copy of their Birth Certificate on file.
6. All students previously at another school must request for the students records to be faxed to GCS.
*If students were not previously in a school, we will need copies of: Birth Certificate, Immunization Records, Dental and Vision Records.
Documents may be brought to the school office or faxed to (309)343-8006.
We’d love to answer any questions you have regarding preschool at Galesburg Christian School. Give us a call during office hours, email us or message us on Facebook anytime!
Galesburg Christian School Association, Inc. admits students of any sex, race, color, nationality and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to GCS students. The school does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin, in the administration of its educational policies, admissions procedures, and scholarship programs, athletic and other school-administered programs. The school does, however, reserve the right to deny admission to any individual who cannot benefit by the experience based on past academic achievement or whose personal lifestyle is not in harmony with the philosophy and purpose of GCS.